- Allows concierge, front desk, bell and sales staff to provide an impressive, complimentary, value added service to guests, especially in times of high staff turnover.
- Self-service kiosk option is designed to impress your guests by offering a first class, professional presentation of a large quantity of information with less nuisance than paper brochures, handouts, "Key Books" and in-room directories. Reduces paper clutter.
- Our Anywhere & Everywhere™ Technology allows hotels the flexibility of mirroring the kiosk in as many locations on the property as desired. The kiosk can make your local information available to guests Anywhere in the world AND Everywhere in the hotel!
(See Details Under Anywhere & Everywhere™!)
- Sales Departments can email a link to group leaders or meeting planners providing remote access to all the information on the kiosk via the internet.
- Option to have a physical kiosk or use existing hardware, such as a room or flight check-in kiosk, by simply adding a link.
- Allowing the kiosks to handle routine questions helps to control costs by increasing staff efficiency and allows staff to spend more time with guests having greater demands.
- Has the ability to print written directions from your lobby to area restaurants, shopping, attractions and other services quickly and easily and only on demand.
- Gives guests the opportunity to access information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and especially when the front desk is busy with check-ins and check-outs. Guests rave about our kiosks and how helpful they are . . . it is a great way to increase your level of customer service! Whether you have concierge / bell staff, or not.
- Simple link can give guests access to kiosk information via guest services intranet.
- Data can be updated or changed as needed . . . much easier and less expensive than changing printed material.
- Complete usage reporting capabilities.